Paph. schoseri (syn. P. bacanum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jens and Lorenzo, I sdon't know much either. What I know is, he sells from time to time plants on eBay and in January I bought one of his offered Paphiopedilums. I wrote few lines to him, expressed my belated condolence and asked about the online shop......but unfotunately I didn't get any response.
Thanks Guru and Jens. Let's hope to see some of his plants again.

I have been in contact with Alexej regularly and he’s much better. He advices me that the business will resume likely and start full time in 2023.
Thx for the info, Leslie. I heard from Hans Christiansen, that Boscha (Popow sr.) had had to fight various health problems for a longer time. Actually, the first contact I had with him several years ago, he was just out of hospital. From the very touching obituary, that Alexej wrote on the Popow-homepage, one gathers what a terrible blow the loss of his father (and the grandfather of his child(ren?)!) has been. I'm glad to hear that he is better by now!

Latest posts

Back