Paph.Michael Koopowitz 'Shen-Liu'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW WOW!! How did I miss this the last couple of days, it's just "AWESOME"... Jim.

Truly inspiring - every aspect is stunning. The plant itself, the individual flowers, and the incredible number of blooms. I'm so excited to be reminded that this is even possible! Your presence here on this forum is a great gift to us!

I keep coming back to this. It's a super plant that is well presented in the photograph. It's the sort of "eye candy" that is responsible for getting people "hooked" on orchids. I have no doubt that there are people out there seeing this cross for the first time, who will now go on a quest to own this hybrid themselves. It's truly inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

I keep coming back to this. It's a super plant that is well presented in the photograph. It's the sort of "eye candy" that is responsible for getting people "hooked" on orchids. I have no doubt that there are people out there seeing this cross for the first time, who will now go on a quest to own this hybrid themselves. It's truly inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

I couldn't agree more!

Thanks everybody give me encouragement.I will more diligently to share paphs pleasure with everybody.thank

Latest posts

Back