paph. bellatulum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah, do people actually care about the foliage?! just kidding :) well, the leaves are quite dark and I didn't feel like trying to blend shots to show it. if I metered for the foliage then the flower is super blown out and overexposed, so I chose the flower instead!

ahh, the devil's always in the details i suppose! also these plants that Wichmann has (where we got it and what is shown on their site) has this frill to the petals which i don't see on other examples. also, these seem t express more yellow than others, especially in the pouch and staminode. its even more vibrant in person, as usual. its cool, i think, but really it prolly isn't for everyone. oh well, weve tried breeding it anyway!! hahahah

hahah, do people actually care about the foliage?! just kidding :) well, the leaves are quite dark and I didn't feel like trying to blend shots to show it. if I metered for the foliage then the flower is super blown out and overexposed, so I chose the flower instead!
You can do both.

ha! well, good photographers can do both! its enough effort for me to focus stack the flower (imperfectly, to boot), and my computer hates me already. in the future i want to do more exposure blending, but for now you will just have to imagine what the leaves look like!!! :)

Latest posts

Back