Paph adductum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, I hope you gave that seller negative ratings. Potential buyers should be warned of this scam artist.

I honestly think every single one of the listings of those two ebayers, plus their recently joined friend with an aeronautical name who is clearly an attempt by the same thief or thieves to reinvent themselves, is a piece of crap. Caveat emptor, and then some.

Asendorfer is a cone seller. Many fake plants came from him. I had and some of my friend had fake plants from him. (80 percent of sold plants are fake. Avoid him.)

The main problem is that he sells young plants, so when the problem is realised, we ran outr of time, but we leave positive feedback when we receive strong healthy plant ( what is a hybrid instead of desirable rare sp or variety).

At least, if they are hybrids that look similar, but this is way off.
Just like your "Julius" which was way off. lol

What a shame. Imagine this happens to flasks or young seedlings.
I would be so mad!!!!!

Asendorfer is a cone seller. Many fake plants came from him. I had and some of my friend had fake plants from him. (80 percent of sold plants are fake. Avoid him.)

Istvan, that is strange. i have had a lot to do with him and almost never came across this. Only once as far as I can remember. Of course with a sanderianum, but that is too common, fake sandies are everywhere, even OZ got those according to stories I have been told. Fakes are everywhere and from my experience, Asendorf might be a bit better than the rest actually:D
Btw how is your christae doing?

Istvan, that is strange. i have had a lot to do with him and almost never came across this. Only once as far as I can remember. Of course with a sanderianum, but that is too common, fake sandies are everywhere, even OZ got those according to stories I have been told. Fakes are everywhere and from my experience, Asendorf might be a bit better than the rest actually:D
Btw how is your christae doing?

Thank you, very well, till this time. I send you pic tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back