Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)Always a pleasure to see you Eric!

I owe you a name or two, as someone doesn't label their plants.
The longifolium, is from flask. Came from Woodstream.
Picked it up on our first roadtrip together. ;)

As tight as it is, display #17 is pleasing to the eye.

I believe the Masdie actually got a CHM at the Cape and Island show. It got Best in Show and best Specimen at DCOS. The owner is Elle Ronis and it comes form J&L I willl get the name later. I only bought 2 plants a Hexisea and another Dichea from Ecuagenera. I'm saving for a big plant deal coming up! :)

Very nice photos! The masdie was great and I also liked the dendrochilum(I think that's what it was)
Thanks
Ruth

Dendrochilum uncatum; fragrant and easy
P2180361.jpg

P2180358.jpg

Art-shade Phal, probably Baldan's
P2170357.jpg

Misplaced tag Paph
P2200364.jpg

P2200362.jpg

Paph dianthum album and Paph Ho Chi Minh x delenatii (I see where this is going! :mad: )
P2150352.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. That's a huge compliment and encouragement coming from you. :) I hope to get some more interesting things in Montreal in March too. BTW, I hope you responded to my email; I'll check at work tomorrow.

Thanks. That's a huge compliment and encouragement coming from you. :) I hope to get some more interesting things in Montreal in March too. BTW, I hope you responded to my email; I'll check at work tomorrow.
I did -- it took awhile to sort out the availability vs. what's been checked so far. I hope my reply makes sense.

Speaking of our 2 assistants... :p
P2150354.jpg

On the left is a Tolumnia I got from Littlefrog Farms and was the first plant I ever considered for seriously entering for an award, until 2 of the 4 budded spikes got broken! :(
P2250368.jpg

An aberration! :) Phrag. Mem. Garren Weaver.
P2250369.jpg

Latest posts

Back