Hello from Maryland

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve been growing orchids for about 10 years now. Slippers are my favorites and especially phrags. I have an ever growing collection with a particular love for kovachii hybrids. I’m part of NCOS. I grow mostly under lights indoors and move plants outside for the summer.

A large portion of my orchid collection is cattleyas and I seem to always be collecting large growing catts. I have a mix of other genera as well as a growing aroid collection.

-John

I’ve been growing orchids for about 10 years now. Slippers are my favorites and especially phrags. I have an ever growing collection with a particular love for kovachii hybrids. I’m part of NCOS. I grow mostly under lights indoors and move plants outside for the summer.

A large portion of my orchid collection is cattleyas and I seem to always be collecting large growing catts. I have a mix of other genera as well as a growing aroid collection.

-John
Welcome neighbor! We have the same affliction. Cattleyas creeping onto the grow tables. What can you do. Lots of amazing growers and intel in these threads.

-John
Hi John! Welcome. This is the mother-lode of slippers and wonderful for catts, as well.

Latest posts

Back