Conco Lucia

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

Conco-bellatulum 'Pert' x Bella Lucia 'Bueno' from last year. I'm likin' this one!
104brachy004.jpg

I don't remember this one from last year:eek: Super cool dorsal Rose. Are you going to try your hand at breeding??

Thanks all!
:( It had a poor blooming last year so there was no mention of it on my end!
The flower is 7cm, the stem is a little short but it holds the flower up, no floppy weak neck! I love the spotting! The dorsal kinda bleeds but has bold spotting, by the time you get to the stam the spots are super fine! I need to re-photograph w/ tissue paper over my lights to try to remove some of the glare.
As far as breeding goes, I'm not sure what I'd breed it to at this point, I would need a well established pod parent & I think my recent purchases aren't established in my environment. I like the Steele Beauty from Ernie alot but it's a first time bloom, single growth plant, with a nice strong neck holding that flower up! I do have a Lynnleigh Koopowitz almost open, it's a thought and there's nothing difficult about storing pollen!

Latest posts

Back