Dendrophylax lindenii - the Ghost Orchid -

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

The first time I have ever seen one of these bloom in real life, so I thought I would share. The flowers are much larger than I was expecting.

Dendrophylaxlindenii-close-632010.jpg

Dendrophylaxlindenii-close2-632010.jpg

Dendrophylaxlindenii-plant-632010.jpg

Robert

Well done! Very awesome. I was very fortunate to be able to see these in the wild in the Fakahatchee, but only in bud. :(

:drool::drool: They are just way too cool! Last month a member brought one to the club meeting. Sooo impressive, I think there was 6-7 flowers! The flowers were larger than I expected but didn't detect any fragrance.

:drool::drool: They are just way too cool! Last month a member brought one to the club meeting. Sooo impressive, I think there was 6-7 flowers! The flowers were larger than I expected but didn't detect any fragrance.

Really Rose? That many flowers on one plant?! That is impressive. Guess I'm used to seeing them in the wild with just a couple flowers.

That is very well done for a plant that appears to be growing upside down. They are so hard to keep happy that way.

---Prem

Latest posts

Back