Cattleya percivaliana var. alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
This is the best flower it has ever produced...but it is still not what I had expected. The flower is skinny... all segments are quite small compared to the normal color form. I was seriously thinking about getting rid of it when I had to move things back inside this past fall...well, maybe I will keep it for another year. ***previous blooms were a lot worse than this.
I've told GuRu I would post mine...here it is:

Attachments

• DSCN1300.JPG
    DSCN1300.JPG
    559.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I knew that..., but some members may not know its "fragrance".
If you remember, I was going to put this one on "the ugly thread"...For some reason, the color of the lip is very good this year besides better form. If GuRu keeps his, I am going to keep mine😂 Flower size is still small but bigger than previous ones.

I knew that..., but some members may not know its "fragrance".
If you remember, I was going to put this one on "the ugly thread"...For some reason, the color of the lip is very good this year besides better form. If GuRu keeps his, I am going to keep mine😂 .....
Of course I'll keep mine ... even if there was only one reason to do so ... solely to tease Jens (Guldal) :D

Love that deep orange on the lip! Still deciding whether I want to give up some space for one…

This is the best flower it has ever produced...but it is still not what I had expected. The flower is skinny... all segments are quite small compared to the normal color form. I was seriously thinking about getting rid of it when I had to move things back inside this past fall...well, maybe I will keep it for another year. ***previous blooms were a lot worse than this.
I've told GuRu I would post mine...here it is:
The intensity of color in the lip is unusual to me. But I understand when you have to make choices.

Latest posts

Back