C. mossiae semi-alba pincelada

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEslipper

Reaction score
Originally purchased as a select seedling from Steven Christoffersen a couple of years ago. From the cross Llamarada x Valerio it has 2 flowers and 1 bud just opening up. From what I've seen of this cross it has been quite nice, and very consistent, so if you come across one - grab it! I love this flower, in my opinion it has the best of the mossiae charm with an intoxicating fragrance and those petals that fall forward. Not everything needs to be a flat, round dinner plate! Really nice substance as well, and nice dark pincelada markings. I just wish the dorsal had stayed upright, it was upright for almost a week, but then overnight curled a bit from the top, oh well, maybe on the next blooming it will behave.
aIMG_0458.JPG
aIMG_0826.JPGaIMG_0858.JPGaIMG_0509.JPG
aIMG_0419.jpg
aIMG_0566.JPG

Giving the dorsal an assist:
aIMG_0960.JPG

Originally purchased as a select seedling from Steven Christoffersen a couple of years ago. From the cross Llamarada x Valerio it has 2 flowers and 1 bud just opening up. From what I've seen of this cross it has been quite nice, and very consistent, so if you come across one - grab it! I love this flower, in my opinion it has the best of the mossiae charm with an intoxicating fragrance and those petals that fall forward. Not everything needs to be a flat, round dinner plate! Really nice substance as well, and nice dark pincelada markings. I just wish the dorsal had stayed upright, it was upright for almost a week, but then overnight curled a bit from the top, oh well, maybe on the next blooming it will behave.
View attachment 47232
View attachment 47235View attachment 47236View attachment 47233
View attachment 47231
View attachment 47234

Giving the dorsal an assist:
View attachment 47237
SHEER ELEGANCE!

Latest posts

Back