Zootrophion griffin

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave b

Reaction score
Easy to miss this one.

100_2827.jpg

100_2830.jpg

100_2824.jpg

This genus is so unique, the flowers does not open and the tips a fused.

Great!

Ramon:)

Oops, it should be 15.0 mm. Typo, sorry about that. At 15 cm, this thing would scare pollinators away.
:rollhappy::rollhappy:

It kind of reminds me of Bulbo fritilariflorum. It's not quite as nasty looking, but it's about 9 cm. and smells like barf. If yours was 15 cm, and looking like a petrified mouse or a turd, I'm sure it would still attract some kind of big nasty fly.:drool:

:rollhappy::rollhappy:

It kind of reminds me of Bulbo fritilariflorum. It's not quite as nasty looking, but it's about 9 cm. and smells like barf. If yours was 15 cm, and looking like a petrified mouse or a turd, I'm sure it would still attract some kind of big nasty fly.:drool:

funny, I was just looking at the meyers conservatory website and they have that bulb fritillariiflorum available for flask reservations available soon... couldn't believe the description of vomit odor......

funny, I was just looking at the meyers conservatory website and they have that bulb fritillariiflorum available for flask reservations available soon... couldn't believe the description of vomit odor......

That's a selfing from my plant.:wink:

Latest posts

Back