Z6098 Wayne Booth 'Usuki's Black Magic' (SB 'darkside' x roth ' arabian knight')

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, two reasons actually. One, I don't have the greenhouse space to buy much more and "if I go I will spend". 'Tis my motto. I have a habit of picking out the most expensive plant in any given nursery. I'm like that with jewelry, too. Weird.

Well, two reasons actually. One, I don't have the greenhouse space to buy much more and "if I go I will spend". 'Tis my motto. I have a habit of picking out the most expensive plant in any given nursery. I'm like that with jewelry, too. Weird.

me too, not jewelry though lol

Very old thread!! Holy moly, greenpaph, I've been looking at photos of your plants from archives for years, you went on a 10 year hiatus??

Great to see you back Peter. I always loved seeing your Paphs, especially the multi-florals. I look forward to seeing you post some of your plants.

Unfortunately, Ken (Paphioland) has the left the forum. A great loss. He supposedly has a facebook page. Does anyone know it?

Great to see you back Peter. I always loved seeing your Paphs, especially the multi-florals. I look forward to seeing you post some of your plants.

Unfortunately, Ken (Paphioland) has the left the forum. A great loss. He supposedly has a facebook page. Does anyone know it?
Thank you David and Troy! I had a couple of crisis in my life! Lost many plants in the process. Trying to get back on my feet.
Peter

Latest posts

Back