Z. Kiwi Dusk x Pabstia jugosa

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I volunteer there (I worked there for a number of years after I retired from teaching). I do his website, as well as a number of other things. We both benefit.
I just ordered a bunch of zygo from Porter a few months ago from the website (relying only from the description of the hybrids on the website). Now that I know you are physically at the nursery , maybe next time should I ask you to pick out the best flowering zygo .

There is actually one with very nice description that I order:

Zba. Kiwi Shadow 'Cabernet' x Z. John Banks 'Purple Lips'
Compact plants with cherry red flowers and solid purple lips. Perfumed.
He said they are all gone, did you take all of them home? :drool::drool::sob::wink:

I just ordered a bunch of zygo from Porter a few months ago from the website (relying only from the description of the hybrids on the website). Now that I know you are physically at the nursery , maybe next time should I ask you to pick out the best flowering zygo .

There is actually one with very nice description that I order:

Zba. Kiwi Shadow 'Cabernet' x Z. John Banks 'Purple Lips'
Compact plants with cherry red flowers and solid purple lips. Perfumed.
He said they are all gone, did you take all of them home? :drool::drool::sob::wink:

Haha! No -- I only take the cross I made. Bill has sold many of the others, but he does have quite a few, mostly odds and ends, left.

Back