You asked for it, You got it!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Below are some quick photos of the plants and divisions that are currently in flower that I purchased from Parkside yesterday.

The first two photos are divisions.

PaphRedGloryxPaphMemArthurCoetzee.jpg

You'll notice from the photo above that the pouch on the right flower didn't get enough water and has a deflated pouch. That flower shows how flat the flower will get once fully opened. The flower on the left isn't yet fully opened hence the dorsal sepal is not yet standing erect.

PaphJuliusxsttonei.jpg

The next two are plants I purchased for the flower quality.

PaphWossnerGoldegg.jpg

The photo below shows me taking a chance on a flower. About 1/2 of this cross has a refluxed dorsal sepal. This one appears that it will not reflux. I may be wrong and this flower may just be opening and hasn't had time to reflux yet. Only time will tell.

PaphHsinyingBebxPaphcharlesworthii.jpg

And lastly is a Catt. that caught our eye.

CCherrySongpink.jpg

All lovely Bob. Love the charlseworthii hybrid and the Julius x stonei. I've never seen a hybrid involving lowii with so little color. To be honest I wouldn't even recognise lowii being one of the parents.

David

I like the Hsinying Web x charlesworthii. This cross is registered as Krull's Worthy Web. Thankfully I got lucky and got an excellent clone. Yours has more pink than mine, like a supersized charlesworthii.

The stonei hybrid is also very nice, it looks almost like the species.

All lovely Bob. Love .... the Julius x stonei. I've never seen a hybrid involving lowii with so little color. To be honest I wouldn't even recognise lowii being one of the parents. David
Isn't that somethin'! I'd snatch that one up!
Like Cherry Song too!

Latest posts

Back