Yoohoo Goldenrose!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a flask from Thanh at the same time. All of my plants are alive, including the runts, but my plants are grown quite cool in the winter. 50F lows for seedlings doesn't really encourage them. I would say they are moving along but not flourishing. I am hoping the warmer days help out.

They are, in my opinion, quite strong/durable for the small size. Next time I will deflask in Spring as opposed to fall.

How about you Rose?

HI! I'm back! was having issues with this site with the new computer, was blaming it on windows 8, as it turns out it was IE, so just installed FF and my blood pressure is going down....
now if I could only get rid of these redirects to ads I'd be one happy camper!

Baby helenaes have been doing well, not any big growth splurts, maybe I lost a couple of the little ones. I've been growing them 75 degrees days, night 68. When Perner came to the states I did get some adult BS, included an extra, did lose 2 of them, they've been in the GH. Even though it's been a crummy winter we've had quite a bit on sunshine so some of the chids are starting to go!

Latest posts

Back