Yellow lady slipper colony establishing

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ma_sha1

Reaction score
Last year:
5ddcc35b17cd86694ef76843189d5a10.jpg

This year:
62f0653d778fc2f4f2ba5e1b628b3cb7.jpg

Next Year???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Where are you? Canada? US?

I am in CT, I planted 3 in 3 locations, all survived, this one gets morning sun only seems to expands the fastest.

I also planted a few pink lady slippers & it came back up but no bloom.

I am in CT, I planted 3 in 3 locations, all survived, this one gets morning sun only seems to expands the fastest.

I also planted a few pink lady slippers & it came back up but no bloom.

Yup, acule is tricky. You need the right conditions for it.
So you're close to Gardens At Post Hill (until Ron Burch moves to the west coast soon).

Yup, acule is tricky. You need the right conditions for it.

So you're close to Gardens At Post Hill (until Ron Burch moves to the west coast soon).

Doesn't matter, I shop online anyways.

I mail ordered a mature regina from them last fall, the Tall Showy lady slipper that looks like Paph delenatii but much taller.

I planted it in front flower bed, more sun than the yellow types, It can up looking strong, hope it blooms & expands like the yellow.

Being the state flower of Minnesota, it should handle the winter here with ease.

Doesn't matter, I shop online anyways.

I mail ordered a mature regina from them last fall, the Tall Showy lady slipper that looks like Paph delenatii but much taller.

I planted it in front flower bed, more sun than the yellow types, It can up looking strong, hope it blooms & expands like the yellow.

Being the state flower of Minnesota, it should handle the winter here with ease.

I just ordered another c. reginae. I've killed 2. Hoping this one (from a different vendor; already preplanted), will do better than the other 2.

I just ordered another c. reginae. I've killed 2. Hoping this one (from a different vendor; already preplanted), will do better than the other 2.

How did you kill them?

Something I should watch out for?

Latest posts

Back