Xtreme Xperience

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Faan

I went for a very nice flight today after 60 years on this planet.
Me and my son doing some paragliding from Lions Head in Cape Town

Camps Bay beach in the background:
SL740011KampsbaaiLK.jpg

Just looking up into the air:
SL740012LugToeLK.jpg

zOMG!!! That looks like so much fun!! I'm a total chicken when it comes to something like that though! I'll have to experience it through you! Thanks! :D

Wow! That's awesome. Heights freak me out but that makes me wish I could handle something like that and get over the freak out factor.

i've heard that if you aren't on a structure looking down, sometimes the height fear factor goes away or eases. once in one of the world trade towers I leaned against the viewing window to try and look down at the ground and my Sister started to grab at me like I was going to fall. I also noticed that she didn't go near the window..

very cool pictures! looks like a lot of fun as long as you don't fly through a swarm of bugs or anything like that! ;)

i've heard that if you aren't on a structure looking down, sometimes the height fear factor goes away or eases. once in one of the world trade towers I leaned against the viewing window to try and look down at the ground and my Sister started to grab at me like I was going to fall. I also noticed that she didn't go near the window..
I had a similar experience in 1984 in the 107th floor viewing area of the World Trade Center in New York. It actually helped cure me a little bit of my fear of heights. But I'm sure they didn't care for the nose prints on the glass. :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back