• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Paph. stonei

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cat

Hello. I'm looking to buy a couple Paph. stonei seedling if anyone has some they are willing to sell.

*Edit - Thank you everyone. A ST member in Canada sold me a couple of seedlings*

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad you are in canada, i have stonei seedlings coming out of my ears from the selfing i did a few years back.

Cat what Charles is saying is that some people will ship to you in Canada from the States but it is a select few. If so it would be 'under the radar'.

I am happy to for you, if Justin wants to get them my way and you would like to pay the transit. Maybe I need a few new stonei's myself :)

sorry guys my plants are too small for such a trip. and even if they were big enough i wouldn't knowingly send anything across borders without proper protocols.

some nice plants on that list! i would love the roth sam's best division but now i am on the wrong side of the border.

Cat I would also message Eggshells. He has all types of nice stuff up there.

I got a great Stonei from Paramount orchids if you are still looking. Give Chuck a call, he's a gent!

Why do you have to sneak lab grown seedlings to Canada? You don't plan on exporting them from Canada, do you? Read the links carefully. I carry plants into Canada all the time.

Back