• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB paph.sanderianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no. This website just has so many beautiful orchids and it makes you want so many of them. I was just trying to say it will be hard for me not to buy to many. I will probably buy more to come. but for now I'm sticking to the sanderianum and rothschildianum.

Oh no. This website just has so many beautiful orchids and it makes you want so many of them. I was just trying to say it will be hard for me not to buy to many. I will probably buy more to come. but for now I'm sticking to the sanderianum and rothschildianum.

you have good taste! get the biggest/most mature plants you can afford.

I'm trying to. I haven't had any luck yet. I've e-mailed people but the problem I'm having is everyone I talk to does not have any blooming size sanderianum. Everyone so far only seems to have seedlings. But hey I'm still looking. I guessed this would probably take time to find one :p

Yur most likely going to be faced with a large number for a good blooming sized sanderianum and a little bit lower # for the same size roth, be prepared, and study the data sheets on these two and gather up all info you can get so you keep them healthy

Sure thing troy :p and yah I know the sanderianum is going to cost a good penny. I've already got into contact with people that sell them. The price hasn't been the problem. The problem I'm having is everyone I get into contact with are sold out of the BS sanderianum and only have some left atm that will Bloom in another 2-3 years. I'm going to look around a bit longer to try and find a BS one.

Hello Everyone. John M was very kinda and sold me a NBS Paph.rothschildianum. Yay got my Paph.roth. Only need to find a Paph.sanderianum now! Many *hugs* John.

Back