• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB paph.sanderianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cat

Hello everyone! I am looking to buy a paph.sanderianum. I got a sanderianum seedling a few months back along with some other seedlings to watch grow as times goes by (My Paph.fowliei already has 2 new leaves. One about 3 inch long and the other about 1 inch). I am looking to get another paph.sanderianum (The True species. I do not want a cross) That is going to bloom for the 1st time or bloom very soon. I would really love to be able to enjoy this wonderful slipper blooming this year and for years to come as I wait for my seedling to grow and be able to join it. I may also be looking to buy a paph.rothschildianum depending on the price and if I can get both slippers from the same person. I'm aware these slippers can be pricey. I can pay using Paypal or by mastercard and I am located in Ontario, Canada. Feel free to message me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you very much for talking the time to read this post :)

A few days and I'm sure you will have a response, this is a great site with very knowledgable individuals who love orchids, welcome to slippertalk

Thank you Troy. I was reading a lot on this site and that's why I registered. People seem to be very helpful here and reliable. The last thing I'd want to do is by an Illegal plant or miss labeled plant from EBay or something.

Welcome to ST cat. Do you know John M. who comes by
here from time to time? He's a Canadian grower possibly
not too far from you. He's a terrific grower and a very
nice man. Look for his past posts and maybe he can help
you find what you're looking for. I sent you a PM with a
bit more information.

Thanks for the info abax. I'll see if I can find him. I don't see a PM atm but that could just be slow.

Welcome, I might be able to help you out if you still haven't found one by June or July. (Weather is not not permitting right now)

Hello jjkOC, MaryPientka! Thanks for letting me know eggshells. I have not found a paph.sanderianum or paph.rothschildianum yet. I understand that the weather may not permit shipping and I may need to wait to get them. For the most part if it's something like people with a shop ( Does a lot of Orchid selling) I have no problem paying for them and having them sent once the weather gets nice.

I'll make sure to update in here when I get the paph.sanderianum and paph.rothschildianum

Hello 17andgrowing ^.^ and thank you edkravcik for the info. I have yet to get a reply back from anyone. My home is going to turn into a paphiopedilum home over the years to come now that I've found this website :p

Latest posts

Back