• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Flasks, Compots, seedlings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cat

Hello everyone. I'm interested in getting some paph Flasks, Compots or seedlings. (Paph. Philippinense, paph.stonei, paph.randsii, paph.sanderianum, paph.rothscildianum) or any hybrid / cross using these paphs. If you have any flask or compots like this send me a pm or e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some extra multifloral spp. flasks "laying around"?? That's not too likely I'm guessing, but you can get them from the likes of Orchid Inn and others

Anyone got some Paphiopedilum seedlings they are willing to part with? I can give them a home :D

Hello everyone. I'm interested in getting some paph Flasks, Compots or seedlings. (Paph. Philippinense, paph.stonei, paph.randsii, paph.sanderianum, paph.rothscildianum) or any hybrid / cross using these paphs. If you have any flask or compots like this send me a pm or e-mail me at [email protected]

I have a multigrowth paph. philippinense and BS rothschildianum.

I have these:
sanderianum ('Mini' AQ/AOS x 'Dr. John' AM/AQ/AOS) deflasked October 2013
Paul Parks (sanderianum 'Lady in Red' x adductum var. anitum 'Ace' AM/AOS) deflasked April 2014
Harold Koopowitz (rothschildianum 'Gigantic Dorsal' x malipoense 'Sam's Choice' FCC/AOS) deflasked April 2014
they are small seedlings in compots and all came from Sam.
They all had good survival rate, basically didn't loose any yet, so I don't mind parting with some.
PM if interested.

Thank you so much orchideya for selling me these seedlings. Can't wait for some warm weather. Still got room to get a few more seedlings. some hybrid between the ones on my list would be sweet. I just found out about Paph. Wossner Black Wings..... I want this :drool:

I have philippinense x roth, saint swithin x saint swithin and 6 different roth crosses on the bench righ now. Will contact you when they are available if you are still interested at that time.

I don't say it for that! ;)

It's a gift but if I can grow some of my childrens, it's just Bonus! :rollhappy:

I see what your doing Fabrice. Trying to ninja all of them are you? sharing is caring my friend ;)

@ Cat: Don't understand fabrice wrong. Alot of seed I have comes from him. So noone knows better what sharing means than him. ;)

:p

Private message is not a good idea on forums. PM is better. Sorry for that.

And no problem Cat.

Back