Wow still rockin!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TADD

Rootless Wonder
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Well I have been on and off for quite awhile. I am Tadd, it is good to see many of you 'older' folks are still active, and looks like many great new contributors. I have been very busy with life and such. I still have a small collection, and continue to add to it when I fancy something special. I still grow mostly paphs, neos, and angracoids. Hope to talk to you soon.
-Tadd

Thanks Guys! My family is great. Our son is almost 4 years old... Hard to believe. Work has been busy, I just spent two weeks at a workshop in Colorado and now realize my summer off is filled with meetings and work preparing for the return of students. Tons to do. My wife is starting a new job, hopefully to make millions of $$$$$ Yeah right. Still love fairrieanums.

nice to see you back tadd. i remember you with a great sense of humor and also some great orchids. i personelly am strugling with life; big c; but forums like thes and guys like new york eric keep me happy and laugheing\\

ofcourse not to mention others like jorch , fren and all the wonderfull world of orchid lovers.

nice to see you back tadd. i remember you with a great sense of humor and also some great orchids. i personelly am strugling with life; big c; but forums like thes and guys like new york eric keep me happy and laugheing\\

ofcourse not to mention others like jorch , fren and all the wonderfull world of orchid lovers.

big c -- I hope you beat it into oblivion!

i personelly am strugling with life; big c; but forums like thes and guys like new york eric keep me happy and laugheing\\

I hope you do well against that; and I'm glad to help lighten your day! :)

Latest posts

Back