Would you help me identify these?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wahaj

Reaction score
3.jpg

sat29.jpg

they're the only slippers i have, i'm a novice yes hehe

and anyone know care tips?

I wonder if the second one has spicerianum and druyi parentage

My guess is Leeanum (insigne x spicerianum) on top, and Lathamianum (villosum x spicerianum) on the bottom......Eric

wow! thank you so much peeps. that's wonderful, i'm gonna go looking for care info for them now.

do you guys know what's the best leaf colour i'm looking for? i've also noticed the leaves are more like those of a hanging plant....rather than upright leaves.....do you think that's the correct behavious or i'm doing something wrong?

thanks again for all the help!

...the leaves are more like those of a hanging plant....rather than upright leaves.....do you think that's the correct behavious or i'm doing something wrong?...

I'm interested to know what the experts think of that too. I have a spicerianum hybrid that has pretty floppy leaves and I was wondering if it's cultural...?

Nice paphs Wahaj!

Joanne

I'm interested to know what the experts think of that too. I have a spicerianum hybrid that has pretty floppy leaves and I was wondering if it's cultural...?

Nice paphs Wahaj!

Joanne

It's the nature of the beast. spiceri, insigne have the floppy growth habit. It passes on in the hybrids

excellent! So i'm not the only one either hehe.

Thanks again guys!

Latest posts

Back