Reaction score

they're the only slippers i have, i'm a novice yes hehe

and anyone know care tips?

Hien

Reaction score
I wonder if the second one has spicerianum and druyi parentage

E

Eric Muehlbauer

My guess is Leeanum (insigne x spicerianum) on top, and Lathamianum (villosum x spicerianum) on the bottom......Eric

Wahaj

Reaction score
wow! thank you so much peeps. that's wonderful, i'm gonna go looking for care info for them now.

do you guys know what's the best leaf colour i'm looking for? i've also noticed the leaves are more like those of a hanging plant....rather than upright leaves.....do you think that's the correct behavious or i'm doing something wrong?

thanks again for all the help!

Yoyo_Jo

Catt's Meow
Reaction score
...the leaves are more like those of a hanging plant....rather than upright leaves.....do you think that's the correct behavious or i'm doing something wrong?...
I'm interested to know what the experts think of that too. I have a spicerianum hybrid that has pretty floppy leaves and I was wondering if it's cultural...?

Nice paphs Wahaj!

Joanne

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
I'm interested to know what the experts think of that too. I have a spicerianum hybrid that has pretty floppy leaves and I was wondering if it's cultural...?

Nice paphs Wahaj!

Joanne
It's the nature of the beast. spiceri, insigne have the floppy growth habit. It passes on in the hybrids

Wahaj

Reaction score
excellent! So i'm not the only one either hehe.

Thanks again guys!

Latest posts