Wossner kolorand

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had these multis for years, my last wossner kolorand blooming is in archives here

I wonder how many flowers you'll get now that it's a huge plant. Wouldn't be surprised if you get more than 8 on at least one stem.

kolorand is a great plant but also a very rare hybrid in collections. Take good care of it and maybe you'll be able to pass a division of to me! :)
I lost mine:(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Here is a picture update, 2 spikes the 3rd is still low, it is in a 1 gallon pot rootbound 4 full growths 1 half growth and 1 start, yes rick it has divided before and I sold it to somebody from this forum, when it divides again, it will have your name on it8bb574769b243e711e71ba5ec5dc6fd0.jpg4c9d4298528e9707f20d688d4b20a978.jpg

Here is a picture update, 2 spikes the 3rd is still low, it is in a 1 gallon pot rootbound 4 full growths 1 half growth and 1 start, yes rick it has divided before and I sold it to somebody from this forum, when it divides again, it will have your name on it

Sweet!

Latest posts

Back