Wossner China Moon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lori.b

Reaction score
81D00EB7-B007-4F53-A48C-FABABC320D05.jpeg16BF83BE-A3A9-40BF-AABD-440CC51C80C4.jpeg

It took three years to bloom and I'm pleased with the result. I posted this one earlier in my "Cousins" thread but it's fully open now and I wanted to put it in the spotlight. It's such an intense yellow, I don't think the pictures really do it justice. As a bonus it has a light fragrance from the hangianum parent.

I can only join the chorus! 😍 😍 😍

As I only have seen photos of this really nice hybrid, could you somehow indicate some measures to give an idea of the size of the flower (NS would suffice)?

Kind regards, Jens

This is so nice. I have two for 18months now haven't really done anything.

I can only join the chorus! 😍 😍 😍

As I only have seen photos of this really nice hybrid, could you somehow indicate some measures to give an idea of the size of the flower (NS would suffice)?

Kind regards, Jens
Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it. The yellow really stands out on these dull winter days. I just measured the flower and it is 13 cm across and 11 cm high, so I'd say along with the fragrance it also gets some size from the hangianum parent.

This is so nice. I have two for 18months now haven't really done anything.
Mine sat and contemplated life for quite a while too. Once it finally got growing it really took off so you have to have more patience with this one. It's worth the wait when it finally does bloom.

Latest posts

Back