Woodstream Orchids 2015 Open House

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Eric, CNYCharles and HappyPaphy (Neil) for a great day! We put over 600 miles on the car!

And yes Eric, it's too bad about the state trooper pulling us over... At least I didn't get a ticket!

This is what I brought home with me:

Flask of: Phrag. Spot On 'Rose Revolution' AM/AOS x Pink Panther 'Tony'
Paph. venustum
Paph. Magic Lantern
Paph. Ho Chi Minh x delenatii
Paph. Barbie's Candy (Paph. Coconut Candy x barbigerum album)

Looking forward to another road trip this summer!

What trooper? Something happen after you dropped me off? See that's why Carol was obeying the speed limit the whole way, she sensed the presence from the 'future' :)
Was a very nice trip

Oh; I got four plants, a peach Besseae, a Hanna popow, a good-sized ice princess and an eumelia arias (all phrags). Since I've been a species nut most of my life this is a switch for me. Lots of nice colors from more recent hybrids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. :)
So hum.. Did anyone get that amazing white Phrag. Hat Creek ? I'm wondering how a longifolium and a fischerii could make a white flower. Pretty different than a Mem. Estelle Getty !!!

No, it was not for sale. I was quite surprised by the color. One, either the white St.Ouen or the white Cape May County was crossed with andreetae!

No, it was not for sale. I was quite surprised by the color. One, either the white St.Ouen or the white Cape May County was crossed with andreetae!

I wouldn't sell it either :p
I'm struggling with andreettae, I'm not sure I'd try hybrids made with this species...for now ;)

It looks like you all had a great time! Seems there was lots of crosses that I'll never see in my life. Lucky you. :)

Eric, did you get from peruflora the cross between (Coffee Break x St Ouen) x kovachii ?

Eric, did you get from peruflora the cross between (Coffee Break x St Ouen) x kovachii ?
Sorry, I missed this before. No, I did not know it was available in Montreal and when I heard you had it I was surprised that Peruflora had them. It is a Manrique hybrid.

Sorry, I missed this before. No, I did not know it was available in Montreal and when I heard you had it I was surprised that Peruflora had them. It is a Manrique hybrid.

I pre-ordered it, but they had sold it to someone else.... grrr :mad: I wish they had told me. I would've ordered something else ...
I thought you already had this one. It was on their "Phragmipedium only" list.
You didn't receive it?

Latest posts

Back