Woodstream Orchids 2015 Open House

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we carpooling to this? It looks like it will be mostly rain earlier in the day

If it helps I could drive someone's vehicle if they were a bit leery about snow, I'm very used to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I can pick up some clams or seafood at shags clams & seafood at the Bridgeton Amish farmers market tomorrow after work... Stopped there two Fridays ago and ended up leaving with all three lunch specials (coconut shrimp, fish tacos with mango salsa and lobster bisque) mmmmmmmmm
There could have been more shrimp, but the tacos were pretty large and great with the salsa and all were very good

They even make clam pies......

If they have any Paph. Born Cross Eyed get one. A nice spotted complex yellow. Hadley has mine and is breeding with it.

Hi Charles,

It looks like we will go NJ Turnpike to Rt 301 to Rt 2, to avoid Baltimore and DC.

okay, i'll ponder the route here for a bit and come up with a good spot and get back

has woodstream had the born cross eyed before? (I see that they have had it in the past)
i see a desert heritage x born cross eyed but don't see listing for bce but will look when there

actually i have some oatmeal chocolate cookie dough (homemade) with semi sweet and dark chocolate chips in it that I can bake and bring along

It looks like best spot to meet is off exit 1 southbound of nj turnpike. Rts 40 and 140 are right there; as you exit to the right you will be going towards rt 140. At intersection go north or to the right and you'll see a pilot flying j truck stop to the left. I'll be there near front in old blue Saturn.

I think this is the next to last exit before going across the Delaware memorial bridge. Last exit before the bridge I think will say rt 49/130 and will be pennsville. Proper exit is at Carneys point. Both are in nj.

I think eric has my phone number so can call when getting close or whichever (I can text him then he'll have the number)

:) who gets to grab the first plant?

Now the good stuff!
Cape May County flavum

St. Ouen flavum

Coffee Break x St. Ouen flavum

Eric Young flavum

Fritz Schomburg

Eumelia Arias, my color settings are off in the blues, they are darker and more purplish than shows

Grouville

The next 3 are darker, in reality, than the photos show.
La Hougette

2 of Sue Omeis

Last edited:
Hat Creek

Hat Creek

Hat Creek!!! ??? :eek:

Coral Jewel

Cardinale

Elizabeth March

Lynn Evans Goldner (I believe :eek:)

Spot on

Many thanks to Carol for getting the vehicle and driving most of the way. Sorry you had to deal w/ the state trooper thing. :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back