Woodstream Orchids 2015 Open House

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNCollins

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the correct place...

Woodstream Orchids 2015 Open House
And 25th Anniversary Celebration

Sat & Sun January 24-25th, 10 am - 4 pm
Blooming Orchids, Select Divisions, Seedlings, and Flasks

5810 Huntingtown Road
Huntingtown, Maryland 20639

www.woodstreamorchids.com

Phone: 410-286-2664
Email: [email protected]

From the website: 20% discount at the nursery only on most flowering plants and seedlings
www.woodstreamorchids.com/flier-winter.html

I'm thinking of driving... I would have to go on Saturday.

They add an extra 5% off if you are an AOS or Orchid Digest member!

I'm thinking of driving... I would have to go on Saturday.

They add an extra 5% off if you are an AOS or Orchid Digest member!

A few years ago i took the bus down to DC, $30, then rented a wreck down there for $40/day. it was easier and cheaper than driving both ways. Alternatively, if you want to stop in NYC we can go together and split the driving/costs.

A few years ago i took the bus down to DC, $30, then rented a wreck down there for $40/day. it was easier and cheaper than driving both ways. Alternatively, if you want to stop in NYC we can go together and split the driving/costs.

That's an idea...driving together... Let's hope for good weather!

I have a flask on hold (it will be my first): Phrag. Spot On 'Rose Revolution' AM/AOS x Pink Panther 'Tony'

I might have interest in going on Saturday, or having something picked up. I'm not on weekend rotation that weekend but have to check trade show schedules etc to see if I need to be there Saturday. If had to be at work maybe you guys could pick something up.
I was in silver spring md for few days just now and thought about visiting Al's orchid exchange and Woodstream but time was more precious to spend with relatives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an idea...driving together... Let's hope for good weather!

I have a flask on hold (it will be my first): Phrag. Spot On 'Rose Revolution' AM/AOS x Pink Panther 'Tony'

Can I join you guys if there's space in your car?
I did buy from Woodstream in May this year when they came to Long Island sales show, but I would love to see their nursery and pick out what I like.

Please let me know! :)

Latest posts

Back