Woodstream open house

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(Who's coming? I hope I can carve out some time from programing the cash registers for the Paph Forum to finally go.)

From their email on the winter catalog:
January 23-24, 2016 Saturday and Sunday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm Peak of the Blooming Season Open House at Woodstream Orchids. Plant sale, food, door prizes, orchid dog, and fun.

I am planning on being there. Can't wait. That and PF my favorite couple of weeks.

Email from Woodstream:
Winter storm Jonas reached Huntingtown Maryland at 1:00 pm today, Friday January 22, 2016. Because we are experiencing increasing winds, cold temperatures, and a significant snow fall we have cancelled our Annual Open House on Saturday January 23. We plan to be open on Sunday January 24 after we dig out. Call us if you plan to make the trip on Sunday to be sure all is clear (410-610-6697).

Because of the storm, we have extended our Open House to include next Saturday and Sunday (January 30 and 31, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm). We hope that everyone stays safe and warm the next few days and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday the 24th if you can safely travel or definitely next Saturday the 30th or Sunday the 31st.

Regards,
Bill, Lynn, Zane, Spice, and Leo

Last year, they didn't cancel but the weather was horrible too.
It snowed all night the day before the trip, and I remember leaving my building early in the morning. Snow everywhere outside!
At least it was clear while on the road.

Latest posts

Back