• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Woodstream Fall Offerings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richgarrison

Reaction score
With Bill sending out his new lists, was wondering if anyone from the northeast was headed down that way.....

i'm in for just a few things hoping to glom onto someone else if they are driving to save the 5 hour drive and i really don't like shipping flasks...

Rich

With Bill sending out his new lists, was wondering if anyone from the northeast was headed down that way.....

i'm in for just a few things hoping to glom onto someone else if they are driving to save the 5 hour drive and i really don't like shipping flasks...

Rich
You better get your order in, I already sent in mine!

You better get your order in, I already sent in mine!

yup already in and confirmed... the special stuff goes fast... one of the things i asked for had already been requested but it was somebody that created a massive list with the caveate, "i may not want all of this" doh!...

did you see the Phrag. Beavalande flavum hoping that has some fun surprises.... gotta love yellows

yup already in and confirmed... the special stuff goes fast... one of the things i asked for had already been requested but it was somebody that created a massive list with the caveate, "i may not want all of this" doh!...

did you see the Phrag. Beavalande flavum hoping that has some fun surprises.... gotta love yellows
Yep - ordered myself a flask of those! I have no willpower , , ,

I wonder if I have room for . . .

Phrag Fox Valley Fireball ‘Fire Hole River’
Phrag Frank Smith select
Phrag Shizuko Kawatsura
Phrag (Mont Fallu x caudatum)
Phrag manzurii ‘Penns Creek’ AM/AOS
Phrag Swift Run
Phrag manzurii ‘Spruce Creek’
Phrag pearcei
Phrag richteri
Phrag April Fool
Phrag Beaumont ‘Bayswater’ AM/AOS,SM/CSA
Phrag Mem Estelle Getty
Phrag Hat Creek ‘Lassen’ AM/AOS
Phrag Cherry Run
Phrag La Hougette ‘Kelly Creek’ AM/AOS
Phrag Darlene Thompson (Gotta have room for this one!!!)
Phrag longifolium album

Oh, oh, oh....

Latest posts

Back