WOC pics Pt 2

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

couscous74

P1010552.jpg

P1010550.jpg

P1010549.jpg

P1010548.jpg

P1010546.jpg

P1010545.jpg

P1010538.jpg

P1010536.jpg

P1010535.jpg

P1010533.jpg

Very nice Marcus...thanks for sharing. I recognize the green labels in the first pictures as belonging to Piping Rock Orchids and the last three pics, I bet, are Frank Smith's display.

Thanks very much for the pictures. Sitting thousands of kilometres away I can also enjoy the displays of those stunning flowers:clap::clap::clap:

OMG those last 2 pics!!! Being a fan of MK, I'll take sand & any of it hybrids!!! I'd have a hard time leaving that display!

:eek:Ours that beautiful more beautiful photos still the Paph., true show, for is very difficult here to see as much Paph. displayed of a time alone only orchds that it shows as much Paph. of one time is only the Orchids Aranda.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

OK so second picture up from the bottom, the Michael Koopowitz on the bottom row in the center is Grand Champion. Im 95% sure, there are so many ribbons it gets confusing after a while. Did I mention Bacardi was a sponsor of tonights event. :crazy:

Latest posts

Back