Winter Carnival Orchid Show Awards

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

We had a display this year at the Winter Carnival Orchid Show in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and got 4 AOS Awards!

This is (part of) our display:

Me in-front of our display (in case you are wondering what drorchid looks like, yes that is me :))

We got our very first FCC/AOS for one of our Lycaste's: Lycaste (Shoalhaven x Hitomi) 'Akai Kuchibibiru' FCC/AOS with 90 points (This plant was bred in Japan):

An AM/AOS for a Phrag. Robert. C. Silich 'Fireball' AM/AOS with 82 points.

An AM/AOS for one of our new crosses, Paph. (Skip Bartlett x Hsinying Yosemite) AM/AOS with 82 points.

and Finally an HCC for a Paph. Stone Lovely sib-cross: Paph. Stone Lovely 'Green Goddess' HCC/AOS with 79 points:

Robert

Congrat's on the beautiful display and awards. They are all great but the Lycaste and Fireball are knockouts! Any cultural tips on the Lycaste?

Congrats on all the awards and I have to agree with other posters, that Lycaste is really something special. Even I can see that I don't know the first thing about Lycaste. :clap:

Latest posts

Back