Winsome Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
I received my order from Jim from Winsome orchids today http://www.billysbuds.com/oprices.htm

I'm happy with my plants and thought I'd pass on the link to his listing. I bought my 3rd Woluwense (stupid, stupid, stupid, hitting forehead) and 4 others. He shipped right away and I'm enjoying my mother's day prezzies early. Happy enabling.

I guess I'll see which one of the Woluwense I like best and trade or sell the other two. I keep forgetting I own it already and buy another. Then another. I think I'll remember I own three, now..

Heather, you're entitled to a mother's day gift. The plants wouldn't qualify you, but the cat definately. Now I must shop for my b-day. I'm thinking sangii. Woodstream orchids won't reply to my several e-mails but Bloomfields has them listed.:)

i just cant get past the "Billy's Buds" name. It sounds like either a drug dealer with a sense of humor or the name of a gay bar.

:rollhappy: I don't know why there are two names for one site/business. The Billysbuds paph price list works fine, but if you go directly to the Winsome homepage and click on the paph listing it's messed up. Quite a long listing to peruse through.

Here's a couple of crosses with quite a few plants in bloom/bud at Winsome.
If anyone's interested, I'll be down there on Saturday and can select plants for you.

First, Paph barbatum

Paphbarbatumsinbud.jpg

Paphbarbatumsinbud2.jpg

Here's Paph Snow Squall (Greyi x delenatii)
PaphSnowSquall2.jpg

PaphSnowSquall1.jpg

Here's a picture of a plant, growing in a 3 1/2" pot.
PaphSnowSquallinbud.jpg

Latest posts

Back