Willard Cat

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adiaphane

Reaction score
Inspired by Heather's post, here's some pictures of my cat.
willardhead.jpg

and
willardcat.jpg

He is the friendliest and most loving cat despite being feral. I noticed his mom was pregnant and started to feed her. A few months later she gave birth and I adopted Willard. Unfortunately, I found out I am slightly allergic to cats; but, I still kept him because now I am totally attached. I'll take the sneezing and occasional nosebleed for the pleasure of his company.

:)
I love Willard! The tongue shot, lol!

Cats are the best...
I love seeing photos here. A lot of my favourite cats are those of my friends' posted online. Wendy's got great cats (esp. Murray and Gregory!) and I like to think of myself as "Auntie" to Bert and Spanks (Lien's cats - who are probably going *insane* right now after a week of Dr. L being away...Bert especially, he is SO attached...I wish I were closer and could check in on the poor dears! I shall feel better when he is home...damn, do I ever obsess or what??)

They are very special, our babies!

Heather said:
:)

They are very special, our babies!

Yes, and ever since my bf moved in, he's making talk about how the cat is his. Every time he says anything like that, I kick him real hard to remind that wherever I go, Willard goes.

adiaphane said:
Yes, and ever since my bf moved in, he's making talk about how the cat is his. Every time he says anything like that, I kick him real hard to remind that wherever I go, Willard goes.

I must try that the next time something is "claimed".
Thanks for the ideas! ;)

(now, where has that kickboxing tape got to??? ;) )

Latest posts

Back