whoo hooo

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
:drool::drool: I think I will order that large greenhouse now and take a 900,000 $ take write off for a donation to a charity

I just received this e-mail:

I am XXXXXXXX, the personal attorney to late Mr. Marc Michelle, a French National. On 3rd January 2001, Mr. Marc Michelle and his wife with their three children were involved in an auto crash, all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then, I have made several inquiries with his country's embassy to locate any of his extended relatives. This has also proved unsuccessful. I decided to personally contact you with this business partnership proposal to assist me in repatriating a huge amount of money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared non-serviceable by the finance house where this huge deposit was lodged.

The deceased had a deposit valued presently at $18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) and the bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary by will otherwise have the account confiscated. Having been unsuccessful in communicating any of my late client relatives for over two (2) years now, I am now seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18 Million US Dollars can be paid to you.

Already, I have worked out modalities for achieving my aim of appointing a next of kin as well as transfer the money abroad for us to share in the ratio of 45% for me and 45% to you and we shall collectively donate 10% to the needy and helpless.
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

I got that same email! You mean it's legit ..........
my memory is returning, I do remember meeting him ....
I will think of Marc daily!

Let's do some math, if you will note poor Marc and his family died in 2001, his lawyer has put over 2 years into the search for his family. It seems to me that if I subtract 2001 from 2008, it is 7 years not two. Hmmmmmmm The French must do math differently than I do. Well he does use the words OVER TWO Years... 7 is over 2 so maybe the math isn't wrong. Well at least he isn't greedy and wants to share it evenly. A major plus here is this is not from Nigeria so it must be true.

I've gotten emails similar to this, as I'm sure everyone else has. The thing that amazes me is that people must still be falling for these schemes else they'd not be continuing to send them.

I hardly ever get spam anymore, but I get these emails at least once a month...usually Nigerian, but other places also...I even got one in the mail! My wife was excited at first, but then I went on Snopes.com to show her that the letter was a well known scam.....Take care, Eric

Latest posts

Back