Who sells good kovachii flasks?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwi

Reaction score
Could someone please advise as to the best place to obtain kovachii flasks?
Thanks

I am not sure how the export rules work with kovachii, but I would check with Piping Rock Orchids first. They were the original source for flasks in the US- I had a few of that first batch, and they were pristine- and while they do not currently list the actual sizes and prices of what is available in kovachii, they do have the species listed with a "Please Inquire" notation.

First class operation over there, plus they are part of the international syndicate (my choice of wording) that has been introducing the species in a responsible manner worldwide. If they do not have flasks at the moment, or if they cannot ship to you in New Zealand- I am confident they will give you the best guidance as to alternative legitimate resources available to you.

You can get kovachii flasks from the same place you got your flask of Apollo...
Also, there's Ecuagenera and peruflora.

@kiwi do you have Alfredo Manrique's contact information? I also want to purchase some PK flasks. How much did they cost and plantlet cost?

Sam @ Orchidinn also has had some in the past... Marni Turkel had a left over flask from OZ on ebay recently

Manrique = Piping Rock but Glen doesn't sell flasks I believe. I am in the Peruvian orchid forum with Manrique, do you still need contact info?

Latest posts

Back