who is lee moore?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jmoney

I don't remember ever signing up for email sales lists but periodically I get a few from various people (don't ask me how they got my email address)...got one today from this guy Lee Moore for imported plants. Now, I'm quite uninterested in getting plants that have freshly been through customs (I prefer them home grown and undisturbed), but anyone ever hear of this guy?

Didn't I hear or read something about the Peruvian government confiscating hundreds of kovachii plants and locking them in a secure facility? Are these the same kovachii plants that Lee Moore paid to have people collect from the wild?

I was told when I was in peru that the goverment had siezed around 50 plants. Not sure if they were Lee Moores.

Kyle

Goodness, we have a bunch of youngsters here ;) . Lee Moore has a long and colorful history of run-ins with the law in orchids and in antiquities, and a Cattleya species named after him.

Summed up... time wasted upon stupidity... raids on Kovach's greenhouse? They barely do that to a drug dealer's home... any see what I see?

-PM

No... I don't see what you see, please enlighten us.

The raid I was referring to happened in Peru.

Kyle

Back