Who is going to Redlands?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I got a copy of the plant list by Afri Orchids (Lourens Grobler) of the plants he can bring to Redlands. I am interested in one or two items but can't attend the show. Plants have to be collected and paid for in cash. Is anyone going that would be willing to complete the transaction on my behalf and post me the plants (I am in Iowa)?

(I will of course pay up-front for the plants because all use orchid people are honest.)

Thanks

P.S. If you didn't get the plant list here is a link to it: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4wpW-ZH76a6d2wzWFBubzNDQ3BiRTRyMkJUZ2I4WXdyNjRR

Tyrone, are you sure that he isn't going to ship? I had an impression that he would from the conversation I had last year. Asendorfer seems to be the only one who doesn't ship domestically.

He is not shipping . The list mentions that the plants are to be picked up at the festival (Btw it is Redland not Redlands) and that payment is via cash as he will not have credit/Debit card capacity.

That said .... there is a lot of nice stuffffffffff !!!! I placed my order and got a friend to pick up.

i just look at the list of vendors for REDLAND , 43 in total , the sheer number of vendors makes me wish I live in Florida , I would be able to buy the orchids I want from these international vendors.

This is my favorite show and I go every year. Cannot wait for Friday!

Would anyone who is going to the Redland be able to hit the two Colombian vendors
Orquideas Del Valle
Orquifollajes Orchid Grower
and check if they bring psychopsis kramerianum for sale at the show and get a plant or two for me . It would be so appreciated .
I have been looking for this plant for many years , before 9/11 when there was the international show in New York city , I bought a psy. krameria from Andreas Niessen , unfortunate i lost that plant , from that time on, I look up all orchid USA vendors on orchidmall, not one of them has it (I wonder why such a beautiful psychopsis and nobody produces it, while the psy. papillo are offered all the times )

Last edited:
I sent you a PM
Suzy
Would anyone who is going to the Redland be able to hit the two Colombian vendors
Orquideas Del Valle
Orquifollajes Orchid Grower
and check if they bring psychopsis kramerianum for sale at the show and get a plant or two for me . It would be so appreciated .
I have been looking for this plant for many years , before 9/11 when there was the international show in New York city , I bought a psy. krameria from Andreas Niessen , unfortunate i lost that plant , from that time on, I look up all orchid USA vendors on orchidmall, not one of them has it (I wonder why such a beautiful psychopsis and nobody produces it, while the psy. papillo are offered all the times )

thanks Suzy, I am praying that she brings this species to the show . and if not hopefully the other Colombia vendor has it

Hien, I'm not sure if they will bring it without pre-order, but following vendor had Psychopsis species this year.

Psychosis krameriana seems to be more available.
Mundiflora has it for $25. Ecuagenera at the same price (under Oncidium kramerianum, link)
Orquideas del Valle has it for $22 (link). Colombia Orchid import has it listed for $30 (link)

Orquideas Amazonia has Psychopsis versteegiana for $25.

If they don't have it, Ecuagenera is coming to the US almost every month.

Hien, I'm not sure if they will bring it without pre-order, but following vendor had Psychopsis species this year.

Psychosis krameriana seems to be more available.
Mundiflora has it for $25. Ecuagenera at the same price (under Oncidium kramerianum, link)
Orquideas del Valle has it for $22 (link). Colombia Orchid import has it listed for $30 (link)

Orquideas Amazonia has Psychopsis versteegiana for $25.

If they don't have it, Ecuagenera is coming to the US almost every month.
Thank you for the information as it gives me more vendors to look for Hien's request.

Also Sam Tsui just told me he will be selling from the Popow booth.

Suzy

Ahhhhhh...wishing I was there.
me too but it was a $1000 before I would even buy a plant so I am planning on Ecuador later in the year. Ironically the flights cost about the same and the flight to Ecuador stops in Miami :poke:

Latest posts

Back