Where to get paph flasks in Hong Kong?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Paphologist

Hi,

I have a trip to Hong Kong coming up and was wanting to know if anyone knows of any reliable vendors of paph flasks there.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Simon

Also check with In-Charm Orchid (Taiwan)'s website. I remember seeing a HK distributor for their flasks in HK. Probably you have to pre-order them in advance? :confused:

Enjoy your trip in HK! :)

In Charm Orchids from Taiwan now has a distributor in Hong Kong. You may want to call the new distributor and see if they have any flasks. The number is 24883969. Good luck! :)

What documentation is needed to bring flasks back from Taiwan or Hong Kong?
My husband travels there quite regularly, and In Charm have two crosses on their flask list that sound interesting to me.

What documentation is needed to bring flasks back from Taiwan or Hong Kong?
My husband travels there quite regularly, and In Charm have two crosses on their flask list that sound interesting to me.

I would think that depends on what country you're in.

Thanks, Rose. I'm in the UK. As flasks are sterile, do they need phytosanitary certificates? I think I remember someone saying that even flasks of Paphs need CITES, even though they are obviously not wild collected plants! So, would I need to make sure these had both phyto and CITES? (My husband is not a plant enthusiast, knows nothing about them really. So he would only be a 'courier' in this.)

There is a phone number on the CITES UK website, they are actually quite helpful so I think they should be able to advise you on CITES, import/export permits and phyto.

Thank you, Elena! I will give them a call and see what they say. It certainly can't hurt to try.

Latest posts

Back