Where to buy supplies?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great source for clear plastic pots of unusual sizes. Also some unique items such as individual cones for aerating pots. Shipping is actual cost.
https://quarteracreorchids.com/
Do they also sell plants? I looked at their site and there are a few items I will order. I tried checking for plants,, but all I found were culture tips. Maybe I missed something??

I don’t think so, but you could ask. This thread was about buying supplies, so I was responding to that. She’s a smaller operation and I like some of the variety of clear pots/center cone aerators she sells. I placed an order and shipping is estimated at the time. She refunded almost a third of the shipping because actual shipping was less.

i have in the past purchased all my clear pots from chula orchids in oregon...

chulaorchids.com it really pays if you are buying more than 50ish pots of a size... i've learned that i SHOULD have purchased on the order of 200-300 of a size from them in the past... prices have gone up , and some of the pots they used to sell they don't have anymore...

anyway they are the actual source for many of the online retailers for the clear pots sold for orchids...

>> and thanx for the bonsai jacks reference... i got pumice at home depot because shipping was free but jacks appears free also... :)
I second this!
For those of you with a lot of orchids or if you simply want to stock up on supplies (mainly pots), then, Chula is a great source.
I have bought a lot of pots of a few different sizes and have been using them for years.

Latest posts

Back