Where to buy deep aircone pots?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Multi Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the manufacturer of the deep 3.5" aircone pots that are popular with commercial growers? The only markings on them are a recycle number and the letter H, not much to go off of in google.

Attachments

• 20220131_131038.jpg
    20220131_131038.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220131_131041.jpg
    20220131_131041.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 7
@Tony you can turn any standard pot into a “punt pot” (a “punt” is the depression in the bottom of a bottle) by inverting a small net pot in the bottom. Google “small net pot” and you’ll see a bunch.

@Tony you can turn any standard pot into a “punt pot” (a “punt” is the depression in the bottom of a bottle) by inverting a small net pot in the bottom. Google “small net pot” and you’ll see a bunch.

I used to do that with clay pots back in the day, but with what it would cost to do that I would probably be spending as much as I do now on Rand aircones. The case of these pots will cut my cost per pot from $1.40 to .43 cents for my most used size.

I used to do that with clay pots back in the day, but with what it would cost to do that I would probably be spending as much as I do now on Rand aircones. The case of these pots will cut my cost per pot from $1.40 to .43 cents for my most used size.

i was going to offer you a hundred or so used ones if you wanted to just pay shipping... i haven't thrown them away yet i like the mesh bottom ones better..

i was going to offer you a hundred or so used ones if you wanted to just pay shipping... i haven't thrown them away yet i like the mesh bottom ones better..

I appreciate that but I'll be in good shape with the case on the way, my collection is decent sized but not "burn through a case of 800 pots in no time" big.

Latest posts

Back