Wheeeeeeeee!!! It's Monkey Girl.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
It's a good thing I took several years of gymnastics as a kid and am still flexible. I spent a while caulking the new g.h. ridge beam on Sunday. I could only step on the "rib supports" that are about 3 inches wide and couldn't step on the polycarb. So, with one hand holding the caulking gun and ridge beam I had to side step carefully on the ribs and caulk the top, while not falling off and breaking my neck. DH was having a fit and thought it best to take pictures to remember me by. Also, in case the police and CSI team questioned my death. He calls me Monkey Girl now. It's only like 15 ft. high, sheesh, what a wuss.

p1010236l.jpg

p1010237k.jpg

You are a shinobi...heheheeh!!! I hope you have finished what you had to do up there...:D

sorry to hear that; it's not a task for the un-limber and only quick reflexes or safety equipment can help prevent severe injury, and even that may not help a whole lot.
don't fall!

The greenhouse looks great Candace! I don't blame your husband... I went off a six foot ladder one time...shattered a wrist and tore off the end of my heel. My feet were only 4 feet off the ground.

Latest posts

Back