What's your favorite orchid photograph?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amadeus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I feel like this thread should already exist but I couldn't find one. Post your favorite orchid photo but be sure to give credit and/or a link to the photographer. The picture itself can be really good, or you can really just like the flower in the picture, or both.

Here's mine, the resolution is low but I'm such a sucker for green and black that it overcomes this.

Cyp. fasciculatum
Photo by Ron Parsons link
Cyp_fasciculatum_Plu8wb.jpg

This one I took of my Stanhopea jenishiana

Runner up is this one of my Brassavola cucullata:

I feel like this thread should already exist but I couldn't find one. Post your favorite orchid photo but be sure to give credit and/or a link to the photographer. The picture itself can be really good, or you can really just like the flower in the picture, or both.

Here's mine, the resolution is low but I'm such a sucker for green and black that it overcomes this.

Cyp. fasciculatum
Photo by Ron Parsons link
Cyp_fasciculatum_Plu8wb.jpg

I agree this one is a dream.
But more on the plant itself

My favorite image I took was the reflections of phal lindenii flowers in the lenses of a 1950's graflex camera. Don't have digitized; was trying to take picture with box camera and using film camera for light settings when noticed multiple reflections. Took image with film camera, most people think it was photoshop but I don't have that kind of skill :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back