What would the Paph Goddess Do?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric Muehlbauer said:
My take was never that Lance was encouraging a switch from chemo to herbal remedies, more that the herbal remedy might provide some relief from chemo discomfort....

100% correct Eric. I would never suggest otherwise. I have been told Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) when taken between (not during) chemo treatments has reduced or eliminated the side effects of the treatment. Since Patrix said he was suffering from side effects of chemo due to a reduced immune system I thought he might like to know about an alternative.
The articles I linked to are not sales propaganda but rather a history of the modern discovery of a medicinal plant once reserved for the Inca royal family. They are a good read.

NYEric said:
Therein lies the reality check. :)

Once again Eric..... no reality check. Using both would mean using both the phyton or clearys AND whatever natural item you choose. However, thats kinda pointless since it goes against the whole reason to go natural in the first place. right?

bwester said:
Once again Eric..... no reality check. Using both would mean using both the phyton or clearys AND whatever natural item you choose. However, thats kinda pointless since it goes against the whole reason to go natural in the first place. right?

NOope.

A lion has no choice, it must eat meat.
A cow has no choice, it must eat vegetables.
A human has a choice, it can have both steak and salad if desired.

Why not use free will and use all elements at hand?

Who said anything about "go natural"?

Latest posts

Back