Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
HELP!

I can't get the time right. It is either an hour back or an hour forward. Right now 1:15 or 3:15. It should be 2:15 EST.

I've tried adjusting my control panel, and the admin panel and I cannot get either right.

Can someone help me out? what do I need to do to make sure the time is correct?

If all else fails I'll set it back to 1:15 (or whatever it is when I re-awake pre-springing forward) and we'll just have to wait two weeks.

Right now I should be asleep so g'night!

adiaphane

Reaction score
Spring forward and Fall back. If it's one, then it's now two.

adiaphane

Reaction score
Oh hey, the forum time is still off. It says it's ten, but it's 11. (I guess that means two for you east coasters).

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
adiaphane said:
Oh hey, the forum time is still off. It says it's ten, but it's 11. (I guess that means two for you east coasters).
Yeah, I had to set mine manually in my CP.

My confusion arose when, awaking from a deep slumber, I thought it was past 2 already, and that nothing had automatically changed, so I started messing with things, and then realized that it wasn't 2 yet!

Never mess with time at 2am is the moral of the story. :rolleyes:

Per

Reaction score
For anyone still confused, please go to www.time.gov. This has the official time anywhere in the US within 0.1 sec, just click on the region. I hope it helps.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Heather, I'm not sure of your question. Is the clock on your Mac correct? If not, Apple sent an OS update a couple of weeks ago that took care of the time change on my "Tiger."

Hien

Reaction score
Heather said:
HELP!

I can't get the time right. It is either an hour back or an hour forward. Right now 1:15 or 3:15. It should be 2:15 EST.

I've tried adjusting my control panel, and the admin panel and I cannot get either right.

Can someone help me out? what do I need to do to make sure the time is correct?

If all else fails I'll set it back to 1:15 (or whatever it is when I re-awake pre-springing forward) and we'll just have to wait two weeks.

Right now I should be asleep so g'night!
My office mates always laughing about how I have two clocks at two different time settings.
The one in my bedroom is for spring, the one in my car is for fall. One of them is always correct but it drives peoples crazy when I have them in the car.:p

Latest posts