What plants do you like to grow with your orchids?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not in the same pot as orchids, but I like to grow carnivorous plants such as Nepenthes, Utricularia, Pinguicula, Heliamphora, Cephalotus, Drosera. Some of these (the last three) would be happier with much stronger light, but they seem to do ok with the strong end of orchid light.

On the lower cooler shelves where I have a couple Draculas, I have all my highland Nepenthes. Also growing Pings, Drosera, Dionaea, and Tillandsia.

Azalea, carnivorous plants (sarracenia pinguicula) and begonias. And vegetables in my garden.

Not in the same pot as orchids, but I like to grow carnivorous plants such as Nepenthes, Utricularia, Pinguicula, Heliamphora, Cephalotus, Drosera. Some of these (the last three) would be happier with much stronger light, but they seem to do ok with the strong end of orchid light.
On the lower cooler shelves where I have a couple Draculas, I have all my highland Nepenthes. Also growing Pings, Drosera, Dionaea, and Tillandsia.
Nepenthes!
And bromeliads (Achmea fasciata)
Some nepenthes, sphagnum moss (comes with nepenthes), bromeliads (mostly tillandsias) and one fern
Azalea, carnivorous plants (sarracenia pinguicula) and begonias. And vegetables in my garden.
I'm loving all the carnivorous plants everyone!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Begonia Rex hybrids, Pinguicula, small succulents & cacti.

Used to have lots of African Violet, but none at the moment anymore.

Back