What leca brand are you using?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
I'm still using hydroton for my catts and I get can it locally. I don't care for aliflor, so that's out. I'm pretty much out of the old primeagra that I loved for my paphs. So, I'm going to have to try a new brand. I just did a price check at www.cropking.com for leca and :crazy: 2 bags came to like $39 and the shipping was $85!!! No way. Anyway, I'm going to have to buy some more and was wondering what type of leca folks are using and a supplier?

I checked out Kelly's Korner. Anyone using "hydropellets"? Do you know roughly what the shipping is? I'm not able to find out shipping on the site. Probably don't want to know, either:(

the premium hydro pellets on KK orchids is the same exact stuff as the old PA just with a different cover

I don't know about that. I've seen the leca from there and it didn't look the same to me. It looked rounder and smoother. But certain batches do look differently, I guess. Any guesstimate for shipping costs?

Hmmm. Thanks for the offer, Heather. I'll cogitate on it:> I got a PM that the 50L bag you get from Crop King is very large and it makes the shipping more tolerable.

I've still got some for you Candace, its just stuck under a pile of boxes for the move

No worries. Luckily I've done most of my repotting for the year so my paphs will be happy until I can get some more. I still have some catts to do before Fall, though. Maybe if we get a day lower than 100 degrees.

Latest posts

Back