What kind of fish should I get?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think the moss tank needs one of those little submarines hooked to an air pump. Or maybe the bubbling treasure chest. That would be cool. See you around the club.

Dave, you're funny!
Do keep in mind - fish for me are an entertainment device for my cat more than anything so glowfish are about her more than me! :poke:

I'm still leaning towards the glowfish and the fancy guppies.
Haven't done anything yet and likely won't until the end of September. I kinda have a lot going on in August and September. Maybe it will be a birthday present to myself.

You guys are great - this is such a wonderful forum - I knew you'd have the answer (ad nauseum! LOL!)

I'm a fan of tiger barbs myself, and I think you and your cat might be too! If you get a small school of them (I've even mixed the red, green, and albinos in the past w/o problems) they'll chase eachother around incessantly, and probably stare down the cat if it's peeking into the tank. They don't get along w/ All kinds of fish though if you mix them w/ other kinds, so just keep that in mind and don't put something w/ extra frilly fins in w/ them...they may not 'play' nicely :)

Seeing that there is competition for a fish, why not a pirhanna? Would keep the cat out of the tank?:evil::evil::evil:

Latest posts

Back