What is THIS?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one too!!

bug.jpg

I just found one of these house centipedes on one of my Paphiopedilum flowers this morning (I never saw one before)... I thought they were going to be huge, but they are no longer than a single centimeter... luckily, I was not snatched up by the centipede, like the mouse and bat were... =)

-Pat

Mahon said:
I just found one of these house centipedes on one of my Paphiopedilum flowers this morning (I never saw one before)... I thought they were going to be huge, but they are no longer than a single centimeter... luckily, I was not snatched up by the centipede, like the mouse and bat were... =)

-Pat

They can be larger. I have seen three very small ones, but the one I posted the photo of was an inch across. Don't be fooled. They are scary, dude.

(y'all realize i just reposted yer pictures, right?:poke: )
i haven't seen one of those in months...though, i do see them occasionally at a friend's house

likespaphs said:
(y'all realize i just reposted yer pictures, right?:poke: )
i haven't seen one of those in months...though, i do see them occasionally at a friend's house

I thought your centipede was so small that you couldn't find it to make your own photo. :poke:

So, it's you who brings the nice wrapped package full of centipedes to your friend's home, just to keep him busy? :poke:

Latest posts

Back